My Blood IQ
The Blood IQ assessment provides you with a unique method of self-care. Even if you eat right, exercise and eliminate bad habits, you may have an underlying medical condition, nutritional deficiencies or hormone imbalances that only the Blood IQ assessment can detect.
The Blood IQ Assessment does the following:
- Evaluates your metabolic status that determines energy levels in your body.
- Provides you with an early warning sign for health issues.
- Looks for early health risks in blood sugar, cholesterol, heart health, thyroid health, digestive problems, immune or autoimmune problems, adrenal fatigue, and hormonal imbalances.
- Identifies your unique vitamin, mineral, and nutrient deficiencies and excesses.
- Calls attention to your lab values that are out of the optimal range in the early warning stages when health challenges can be addressed with personalized supplemental support and lifestyle changes rather than prescription drugs.
- An invaluable source for identifying the underlying root causes of any chronic health challenge.
- Digs deeper than the standard disease-based testing to find indicators that are out of balance, but still under the “disease” ranges.
- Helps provide body chemistry balance through proper nutritional support.
You will receive the following:
- A detailed and in depth individual profile.
- An extensive report that indicates where your blood chemistry markers fall on the “functional” lab range scale.
- Your individual nutrient deficiencies or excesses.
- Identification of any possible underlying health problems, hormone imbalances or other imbalances within the body.
- An interpretation of your blood chemistry results and review of your profile.
- A personalized supplement protocol based on your individual results.
Nutrient deficiencies are associated with the chronic disease process and the overall condition of your health. Depression, anxiety, cravings, hair loss, pain, dry skin, fatigue, weak muscles & bones, poor memory, hormone imbalances and more are linked to nutrient deficiencies.
The Blood IQ Assessment is one of the smartest investments you’ll ever make in order to achieve your personal health goals.
To learn more, visit MyBloodIQ.com